Hear ye, hear ye! The campus-wide photocopying and printing services have been revamped since the start of 2018 to serve you better.
Find below a quick guide on using these new services in the Library:
Here are answers to some questions you may have:
1) Is the unused balance in my account refundable?
Yes, you can get the value refunded from the Print Service Office, located at Level 4 of the NIE Library.
2) If I don't print immediately, how long are my files stored in the cloud?
Your files are valid for 3 hours before they expire.
3) Can I still use the printer if I forgot to bring my card?
You can still access your print jobs by entering your NIE Student Login / Guest card details at the printer.
4) Are there binding or laminating services available?
Yes, you can bind or laminate your documents at the Print Service Office, located at Level 4 of the NIE Library. To find out more about the rates charged, please visit: https://www.printatnie.com/
5) Are there scanning services available?
Scanning services are currently unavailable for now.
You can find printing machines and top-up kiosks at the following locations: